Thursday, March 18, 2010

Comic Con Passes

Today I got an email informing me that they accepted my professional status and I was able to get my 2 free passes to 2010's San Diego Comic Con.

This will be my eighth year but this year I had to send in proof that I am a qualified creative professional. This process has to happen every three years and this was my year. They're more strict now when it comes to allowing professionals in for free. It use to be that anyone working on the Entertainment industry could get in for free.. but now that it's uber popular they changed to allowing only "creative" professionals online. And I wasn't sure being a Post Production Supervisor qualified anymore. Well I send in my IMDB page (which is now three pages long) and a note explaining my work on The Guild and a week later I got my email.. whooo hooo.

So I quickly snapped up my 2 free tickets and already booking my hotel last August I am ready for comic con... I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment