Saturday, March 20, 2010

WE FINISHED THE HOUSE

Today we "officially" finished the house, meaning painting the inside. I know I said that a few weeks ago but this time it's true.

I finished the Master Bathroom and Harry finished the Laundry room. We may still do some touch ups here and there but the house is 99.9% is done and I couldn't be more excited. Of course we still have to hang pictures and accessories and then move on to the outside of the house and yard. Well all this hard work is so worth it knowing that this place is ours.

1 comment:

  1. Great house, Kenny! Years have passed already, but I want to congratulate you for owning a fabulous house. House hunting isn’t easy, as well as doing the renovations, yet you’ve remained progressive until the end. How are you now? Have you worked on more renovations through the years? Hope you’ll give an update. Thanks! :)

    David Larkin

    ReplyDelete