Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ironman II

It's been months since we've been to the movies so I was excited to finally be going. There are several movies on my list that I want to see before they leave the theater (Clash of the Titans, Kick Ass, How to Train your Dragon and Ironman II) So today we saw Ironman II. I was a huge fan on the first Ironman so my hopes were high for the sequel and it didn't disappoint. The story was good and the special effects were EXCELLENT!!! I love these kinds of movie as they require very little thought. You just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Here's a synopsis of Ironman 2:

With the world now aware of his dual life as the armored superhero Iron Man, billionaire inventor Tony Stark faces pressure from the government, the press, and the public to share his technology with the military. Unwilling to let go of his invention, Stark, along with Pepper Potts, and James "Rhodey" Rhodes at his side, must forge new alliances - and confront powerful enemies.

Be sure to stick around after the credits for something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment