Friday, May 21, 2010

Visting Family

Today Harry and I went down to visit my family (Dad, Brother, Sister-in-law and Nephew). It's been a few weeks and I like to see these guys as much as we can. When we got there my mom was there visiting as well so it was great to spend some time with her as well. We visited with everyone for a hour or so and then took dad out to lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant Hong Kong's. After that we had planned to take Dad to a movie but he had plans to play poker later that day so instead we headed back to their house and visited with family for a few more hours before heading home.

It's always great seeing my family and now that I'm an Uncle I love seeing Kenobi as much as I can as he is growing up so fast. He'll be 1 years old next month, I can't believe how times flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment