Thursday, June 17, 2010

Amazing Race 16 - Spoilers

Today I spent about seven hour watching the final 8 episodes of The Amazing Race (if you don't know what it is.. it's a TV show were teams race around the world). I don't watch to many of the reality shows but this one is by far my favorite. It aired from February to May and it's been sitting in my DVR just waiting for us to watch it. Harry and I finally sat down last night and watched the first 4 episodes and today we finished the season off. This is it's sixteenth season and I have watched every season. This year was a lot of fun. They always have some good characters on this show and this year was no exception. There are people you love (The Cowboy Brothers (pix to the right)) and people you hate (The Dating Lesbians) and everything in between. The detours and roadblocks were awesome and they tried things this year that they haven't done before.

I was "okay" with the winners, the brothers. I didn't hate this team until the last episode where the cut in line in front of the Cowboys, I was rooting for The Cowboys, who were charming, funny and always gentlemen. They came in second, which is cool.. at least the finished the race and were all smiles.

Can't wait for next season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment