Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Errands & Yard Work... oh joy!!!

Today was pretty much a day of running errands in preparation for our upcoming vacation. Harry needed to get a second battery and a second memory card for his video camera. He had checked earlier and it turns out that Fry's had the cheapest batteries and memory cards. So we headed out to Fry's in Burbank. We got battery and memory card. I was hoping to get a second battery for my still camera but the only one they had in stock was returned.. so I opted now to get one.. if I need one I can always get one in our travels.

Next we decided to have lunch at Chevy's and after that we headed over to Ralphs in Burbank to pick up some groceries and a father's day card, as I'm going to be traveling on fathers day and I wanted to make sure I got a card to him as least. ( I mean I'll call him also)

After that we headed home but had to make a quick stop in Santa Clarita since we had to pick up a couple of things at Petsmart and Lowe's.

We stopped at Pepper Tree Gas Station to fill up the gasoline container for the weed whacker as I had ran out the previous night.

Once we were home I was back on yard work duty.. after what felt like months I was finally done with mowing down all the weeds. Up next, raking and disposing the weeds.. think I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment