Friday, June 4, 2010

Busy Day

Today was a busy day. First thing we did was go to Harry's dental appointment. He was getting two permanent crowns. They were going to knock him out for a 1/2 hour so I hung out and just waited. When he came out about and hour later he was a little out of it but quickly recovered, it was nothing like the last visit were he was out of it for hours. When we got to Target to get Kenobi's birthday present he was good to go in with me. We then went to my local comic book shop as I have been trying to get The Guild comic issue #3 for the past week.. I was successful!!! After that we headed to Islands for some lunch as Harry hadn't had it in a long time and it's one of our favorite places to eat. After enjoying burgers and cheddar fries we headed home. Harry was felling great and wasn't feeling anything after his dental work.

No comments:

Post a Comment