Thursday, June 3, 2010

Trucks, Shopping and Movies

Today we had to drop Harry's truck off at the dealer for some recall repairs. We knew it was going to be there all day so I drove down in my Jeep to pick him up. While we were out we decided to go shopping for my nephews birthday gift (as his party is Saturday). I knew I wanted to get him a little red wagon. We headed Target and found the red wagon but they have changed so much since I was a little kid. They now have fold down seats and seat belts and all. I wasn't sure if this was the style they were looking for so I called my sis-in-law and left a message seeing is this was cool. Another thing we had to get was Friends Season 7 & 8, as we have all the other seasons and Harry is on his Friends Marathon where he watches every episode from beginning to end. He finished season six last night so we had to get these so he could continue. We found season eight at Target but had to go do Best Buy to get season seven..we now have the complete 10 seasons of Friend. And while we were there I couldn't resist picking up Big Bang Theory Season 2 for only $19.99

It was now 10:3am so we headed to a Denny's Diner to get some breakfast, breakfast was good but the service wasn't so hot. After Denny's we went to the movies as there are several movies we both wan to see. Today we planned to see Shrek 4 - The Final Chapter. We opted for the 3D version as it was starting first but not realizing the matinee tickets for this were $13 dollars each. I would have preferred to wait a half hour for the regular screening, but it was a fun movie and the 3D was cool (I'll post a separate view). After the movie we were hoping Harry's truck would be done but no luck.. so we headed home for about an hour before the dealer called us up and said the truck was now ready.. so I drove him back down and he picked up his truck. while I stopped by a comic book store looking for The Guild comic #3 (with no luck, they sold out). I grabbed some dinner on my way home and we finished the busy with relaxing in front of the TV hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment