Monday, August 2, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

While we waited on Harry's truck to be serviced we went to see Disney's The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I've heard mixed things about this movie and it hasn't done well at the box office at all.

Like with The Last Airbender, after watching it I don't understand why it's not doing better then it is. I really enjoyed this movie. The storyline was interesting, fun and not overly complicated. the special effects were AWESOME, the car chase scenes were cool and the final battle was great. I just don't understand why it's not doing better then it is. Maybe it's a Nic Cage thing... who knows.. all I know is I'll be buying this movie for sure when it comes out on Blu-Ray.

2 comments:

  1. I took my kids to see it and all of us loved it. We stayed and watched all the credits and it appears the producers left it open for a sequel.

    Great movie all around but i am not the best person to ask. If a movie has some action and good special effects that is all i really need ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimmsnco.. I'm the same way.. folks always tell me I'd make a horrible movie critic. If I was entertained, even for a little bit.. then I enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete