Thursday, August 5, 2010

Podcasts and Home Gyms

Today Harry and I went to Sports Chalet to pick up a home gym system, we saw one there a few months ago that we really liked, but when we got there the no longer had it. They had a similar one but it was almost double in price. The one we liked was $499.99 and the new one is $799.99 and that's just for the machine you then have to by the weights and they had a set for about $300.00 so we look to spend over $1000.00 for this home gyms. Well I got cold feet, since I'm out of work and there is no money coming in and only going out I hesitated on spending that much. So I said I would shop around online and see if we could get a better deal.

So when I got home I checked online and was very surprised at the costs of home gyms.. for a decent one you are looking to spend $1500 to $4000. So I talked it over with Harry and we both agreed since it's for our health and to better our lives it's worth the $1000 to get it.. so we plan on going back this weekend to pick it up. Also spending that much is another motivator to keep me working out.. there is no way I'm spending that kind of money and not using it.

After that I worked on editing my next CompanionCast for Knights of the Guild podcast. New episodes come out every Tuesday and the companioncasts come out the day after.. so I really wanted to get the next one done early. I was hoping to get more then one done but I did manage to complete S4E4, still hope to finish E5, E6 and E7 by the weekend.. but will see how things go.

All in all is was another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment