Saturday, August 7, 2010

Visiting Mom

Today Harry, Daisy and I went to visit my Mom. It had been a few months since our last visit and she was having a small BBQ. My brother (Michael), sister-in-law (Lora) and nephew (Kenobi) were visiting also and supposedly bringing Lora's brother's family and they were going to go sailing. They wound up not coming, for some reason... so it was just my brother's family, Mom, Chuck (step-dad) and Grandma. Since we brought Daisy we stayed a bit longer then we normally do. As Daisy is good for about 10 hours alone (potty break). And since it's a two hour drive up to see them and then two hour drive back that leave little time to hang out.

But it's always nice visiting family as I don't get to see them as much as I would like to. Also I got to see my nephew Kenobi twice in one week which is always great as he is growing up so fast. We took to a small beach and he got to experience sand and the ocean for the first time.. he loved both!!!

All in all it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment