Friday, September 25, 2015

Awesome Friends, Dubsmash War Round 2 & Erik Arrives

Today I was surprised by a video of my buddies Lauren and Brent doing Birthday Battleropes in honor of my 45th Birthday.. the video is pretty fantastic. You also have Brett jumping rope with such grace.


Team Carter vs Team SHIELD Dubsmash Wars continue with round two videos... If you don't have a clue what Dubsmash or this battle is about then please go HERE and check out my previous blog post about this on going battle. 

If you're too lazy to do that then here's a quick explanation.. Hayley Atwell who plays Agent Carter in the Marvel universe got into a DubSmash battle with Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson) and Chloe Bennet (Skye). It went crazy viral so they decided to do an official battle and raise money for their charities. 

I think the first round definitely went to Team SHIELD but this second round.. Team Carter blew Team SHIELD out of the water.. check out the videos HERE. Honestly both videos are fantastic and I can't wait for the final third round and see who wins this Dubsmash War. 

During the evening my buddy Erik arrived from Portland, he is visiting for the weekend and is here to celebrate my 45th Birthday tomorrow.. how awesome is he. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment