Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fixing my Computer

Okay.. tried last night to rebuild my computer hard drive and couldn't get it to work.. we gave up. Started the day with cleaning the kitchen, dining and living room. After this Harry and I went back to trying to rebuild my RAID system. We tried and failed several times but finally figured out what the problem was and managed to build my new RAID hard drive system. Great.. finally they computer is up and running with two new hard drive for a total of 600 gigabyte of space. Now it's time to upload all the programs. A few of the programs needed to register online so I decided to hold off on uploading more info and opted to try and connect to the internet through the router. Again this be a PC from hell it wouldn't work... we tried and tried but still nothing. After hours of trying I got frustrated and gave up. So as it is now.. my computer has a new bigger hard drive and windows XP is not operating.. but that's as far as we have gone. Gotta work on it some more. Harry is really good with computers so I'm sure he'll figure out what the problem is. BTW.. still transferring media from the bad drive to the new drive... still have a few more days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment