Saturday, June 30, 2007

Two Week Notice

Well I did it... I gave my two weeks notice. I wrote out a very long and detailed letter on why I felt this was the right choice. This will be the first time I have ever quit a job but man my sanity and stress level is more important to me then the job. I finally was able to put my wants infront of others needs. Now I have to wait and see how they will react. I already got a call from my boss, she left a message on my cell phone a few hours later. Saying that she is sorry and didn't know I was that unhappy.. she wanted me to call her back.. but I didn't feel like it. I did give them the option for me to work two more weeks.. I didn't want to leave them with no one but will see if they want me to continue or not.

I AM SO HAPPY... this is the happiest I have been in the past few months. It's like the elephant on my shoulder has been taken off. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment