Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Re-Building My Computer

Well slowly but surely I have been re-building my PC. It's taken a few weeks but it's all coming back together. If you read previous blogs you know I lost about 10% of my media.. but I did manage to find back up DVD's from 2005 that I had forgotten about with all our Home Videos that we had digitized. So some good news there. I'm still uploading programs and media that has disappeared off my computer. My big thing will be doing my Itunes again. I'm a huge Itunes person and lost everything, music, videos, podcasts... all this stuff will need to be re-uploaded which will take a while. So it will be about a month before my computer is back to where it will be... actually it will never be what it was since I'll never have everything back.. but I got my important stuff.. pictures and home videos.. everything else is extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment