Friday, March 27, 2009

Internet Issues

Lately Harry has been cursing at his Mac in German, never a good sign. He's been really upset at our internet connection. But my thing was.. well what are you going to do... Time Warner sucks but unless we go with a DSL service which is known to be slower then cable or pay way to much money for a T1 line we are stuck with the TW service. But tonight I noticed that things were running rather slow so I tested our internet speed and found out On March 28th 2009 we are getting 4.89 mb/s for download and a unheard of 0.06 mb/s for upload. And back on Nov 22 2008 I tested my internet speed and found I had 9.83 mb/s for download and .97 mb/s for upload. Download cut in half and the upload speed is 1/16th of it's speed. I knew something was wrong as we are still paying for the high speed service. So I emailed Time Warner and asked what the heck is going on.. so now I wait for a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment