Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Editing of Guild BTS

Seems like all I every do now is Blog about Guild stuff. But it is what is consuming my life now... with The Guild DVD and The Guild Podcast.. so here is more Guild stuff.

After watching BSG finale I started working on the two BTS pieces. I had done notes on one and sent my 5th pass to Kim and Felicia for finale notes. Then I spent the rest of the day editing the second piece. It's a slow process as I string out the interview bites then have to sift through 60 hours of footage to find the right shot that could cover what the interviewee is talking about. Around 11pm I was spent.. I wasn't feeling well and I could barely keep my eyes open. I intended to stay up to 1am like I have the past week but just couldn't do it.

Still have two weeks to get these pieces done.

No comments:

Post a Comment