Monday, November 16, 2009

Doctor Who: Waters of Mars

Just finished watching Doctor Who's Waters of Mars and in short it was kind of creepy, then tense, then sad and finally the OMG moments.

I think the doctor went way to far, the all powerful timelord that no one can stop. It was hard to see him get that way as that's so not how I see the doctor.. I wasn't liking him during his final speech.

I knew something was going to happen to the Captain.. it was all to easy. But I didn't expect her to kill herself, but like The Doctor said.. her death was a fixed point in time.. she would die that day and she did.

Hopefully her death will knock the Doctor back down to Earth. But I guess will see what happens in the next two parter Christmas/New Years specials. And then goodbye David Tennant and hello Matt Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment