Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stuff Around the House

So much stuff still to do but it's the weekend and after a long work week it's hard to motivate myself to do anything. But of course I did do somethings. Here was my Saturday.

  • Had a skype call with my buddies from Treks in Sci Fi for their next podcast
  • Pulled out stuff (DVD's and accessories) from the garage and attempted to try and figure out what I was going to do next with it. I need to clean it up and try and make room for the contractor to start building my toy room. Harry and I also walked around the property and discussed all the yard work that needed done.. As for the garage I gave up, too overwhelmed.
  • Went and had lunch at Denny's
  • Went to Target and picked up some dog stuff along with a few accessories for the house.
  • Went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got a few more accessories for the house as well as some Xmas presents for Harry.
  • Went to Pet Smart to pick up a new dog lease for Daisy and also got a new playmate for her.
  • And finally went to Home Depot to pick up paint for our master bathroom which I am suppose to paint tomorrow.
Once I was home it was dark and I was exhausted from running around so I chilled. I tried several times to motivate myself to get up and do something but all I managed was pulling the DVD's out of boxes and setting them by the DVD racks. So I didn't do everything I wanted too.. but I did do some things. I know we have a life time of living here so we are in no rush but I would love to have a day when there is nothing to do on this house.. I'm sure the day will come but it seems so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment