Tuesday, November 17, 2009

V Episode Three

Just finished the 3rd episode and man is it getting good.

So many things.. first I love that the V traitors call themselves the 5th columnist like the original. Even though it wasn't a shocker it was revealed that Lisa is planning something for Tyler. And finding out that Lisa is actually Anna's daughter, didn't have a clue about that. I knew the gunman was going to be a V. I had no idea that the V doc was an 5th columnist.. that was a good OMG moment. I loved the scene with the four founding members of the Resistance meeting up in the church. I liked the people at the beginning giving confessions.. felt very real. I like that they revealed that over 600+ people died when the V's came. I also noticed that all the Captains of the 29 ships were male.. kind of like Anna being the Queen bee. So many things were revealed which made it such a fun episode and it just flew by. Can't wait for the fourth and finale episode this year..

No comments:

Post a Comment