Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Geekyfanboy.com

Besides working on more Knights of the Guild podcasts I needed a break so I decided to get back to my personal website. http://Geekyfanboy.com I have been working on this website for as long as I can remember. I started it years ago on Geocities and when they folded a few years ago I decided to by my own domain and re-build it from scratch. Well it's a lot of work and takes up a lot of time which I don't have. So I do some here and there and for the most part have it looking pretty good. There are still a few links that are incomplete as I'm in the process of building the pages. Vacations is still not up, as I'm hoping to expand it from my previous vacation page and also add our new 2010 Pacific Northwest road trip to it. Been on the Guild for over 2 years and still haven't had time to go through the 1000's of photos and build some pages for it. Been in the house now for almost a year and that page is still in the works. and recently did San Diego Comic Con 2010 and have to add that to my convention page.

And I'm sure by the time I'm done with all the fixes and add on's I'll want to update some more pages so it's a never ending process. But since I'm out of work for the time being I figure I can get as much done as I can along with podcasting, yardwork, working on my health and searching for a job. Guess it's better to be busy then bored.. and man am I not bored!!!

So check out my website and get to know me a little better. http://Geekyfanboy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment