Saturday, August 14, 2010

Website and Interviews

Today started off not so good.. woke up with sore throat and not feeling so hot.. but I had stuff to do today so I got to work. I finished working on my comic con 2010 webpages, I built the pages last night and though I had built 47 pages, when I build webpages I can put 3 to 4 pages onto one webpage so it wound up being 12 webpages for my Comic Con 2010 section of my personal website. You can see it HERE

So that's one step closer to finishing my website. Still have to do my Vacation section and my Guild section, both have several sub sections of there own. I think that's why I keep putting them off. But now I have no choose.. gotta get those done. Once those are done my website will be complete.. of course it will always be a work in progress as I update and add more sections but I'll be a happy camper when I get all this done.. I have been trying to finish this website for the past two year.

At about 1pm I headed out to Guild producer Kim Evey's house. I wanted to interview her for some upcoming KOTG CompanionCasts. While I was trying out there I got a text asking if we could meet a little later at 2:30. I had no problem with that as I was going to go to the post office afterwards but instead I would go before (luckily I did). I had to drop off a bunch of Knights of the Guild prizes and pictures for folks how have won our contests or made donations.

I got to Kim's around 2:40 and as I was walking up to her house I thought I should not only interview her for the CompanionCast but also for a 'crew' interview for our regular podcasts. And for that matter I can interview her husband Greg Benson for a 'crew' interview also as he directed the last half of season 1 along with various other Guildie things.

Kim and I went back into our office and we watched episodes 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and then we discussed some very cool and interesting info about each episode. After that we did her crew interview, which I found very interesting. Then Greg came out and we did a quick 10 minute interview with him.

Spent about 4 hours there, (hence why I was happy I went to the post office earlier as they are closed now) thought it would be an hour or two but that's how it normally goes. On my way home I stopped by the grocery store to pick up something to make for dinner. Was very proud of myself as I fought the urge to just pick up some fast food as that is the norm.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful, I tried to motivate myself to get started on CompanionCast S4E5 as it's due on Wednesday but I just couldn't do it.. so I just surfed the net and hung out with Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment