Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Pete's Dragon Trailer, New MASH Podcast & Real Life Minecraft

Today Disney released a trailer for the re-imagined Pete's Dragon. I watched the original when I was a kid and loved it. This new version isn't a remake (or at least it doesn't look like it from this trailer) but I'll see this at some point. I don't know if it will be in the theater or on blu-ray but I want to watch it.


Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 131, covering Season 6 Episode 9, "Change Day"

Klinger says he grew up over the weekend and is wearing his Army uniform. Potter is tickled; he cannot wait to laugh over the latest Lebanese lunacy...until Potter gets a letter that pertains to West Point. Colonel Mike Abrams at HQ announces Army scrip change (from blue to red) will take place the following day. The 4077 will be on "lockdown" at 1600 hours while scrip exchange takes place. An MP named Boone is in post-op; his friend, Sgt. Maxwell thanks Hawkeye and BJ for saving his friend's life. Maxwell offers to do them a favor any time. When Boone's $400 in old scrip goes missing, Father Mulcahy is outraged and blasts the camp from his PA pulpit. With a bit of luck and a lot of help from friends, the zany surgeons enact their own take on Scripture and give a brief demonstration of what the Lord will giveth and what the Lord will taketh away.

You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com

My friend Maggie saw that I have been this week and gave me this picture that she colored last night... how sweet is she. Thanks Maggie, gonna put it up in my office so I can look at it and remember your kindness.

Last thing I want to share is this amazing "real life" Minecraft video. If you don't know what Minecraft is, in simple terms it's a video game where you build blockish type things. But it's extremely popular and a blast to play.. anyways someone create this live action Minecraft and it's pretty fantastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment