Monday, June 13, 2016

Re-Watching The West Wing

After the horrible day I came home from work extremely depressed so I plopped myself in front of the TV and started my re-watch of The West Wing. I haven't watched this series since it's first premiered many years ago. I have been wanting to do a re-watch for a while now, even considered watching it with my buddy Robert after we finished our re-watch/first time viewing of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, but instead we decided to go with a Babylon 5, a series neither of us had seen before. But I needed something to get my mind off of the horribleness that has happened to The West Wing to the rescue and I have to say it really worked. I watched the first four episodes back to back to back to back. I would have watched more but had to be up at 6am for a workout.

Watching the pilot episode of The West Wing brought back to many amazing memories of this series. It really is one of my all time favorite TV series. I forgot how much walking and talking they did in this series.. I know it kind of became a joke but they do it alot. So happy I decided to do a re-watch. So many great episodes to come.. can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment