Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dad in Hospital

Today around 5pm my sister-in-law called me and said that my brother had just called 911 for my Dad. I immediately called him to find out what had happened. He said it looks as though Dad is having another heart attack.

An hour later he called me back and informed me that Dad was in bad shape. Several of his heart valves were clogged and several were in bad shape. He was currently in stable condition and they were going to do an angioplasty on the clogged valves.

There was nothing I could do, which was the worse part. I had informed my boss that I would be taking off tomorrow so I can go down and visit him.

I'll keep you posted

PS.. thank you to all my friends on facebook and twitter for all your wonderful support.. really meant a lot to me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that, my friend. I really hope your dad is ok now.

    ReplyDelete