Saturday, November 14, 2009

Painting the Master Bath

So much stuff planned this weekend...

Today I finally started to tape off and paint the Master Bathroom. Harry and I decided that we would so an accent color (a taupe/greenish color) on one of the ledges and then on the other wall as well as the water closet. Our main color will be a chocolate brown. Things started off great, I got the taping down and we started to paint. Around 1:30pm I realized I need to go to the post office to pick up a package that had been there a week and I had to get it before 3pm. So we headed to town and go the package, while in town we grabbed a bite to eat at Chills. When we got back home we were totally wiped. We watched some TV and after a while it took every bit of energy that I had to get back into that master bathroom and finish painting the access color. Luckily we did and I have to say it turned out pretty good... not to much bleeding.

So that's pretty much all we did on Saturday in regards to the house work. So much for getting a ton of stuff done. I had planned to do the Brown in the master bathroom but I really want to get to work on our garage so we can started planning my toy room.

No comments:

Post a Comment