Monday, November 9, 2009

Still Sick but it's Work Time

Still not feeling great but it's Monday and time to for work. I probably would have stayed home and rested but I had two new employees starting today so I have to be here to meet and greet and fill out new paperwork. And of course neither of them were coming in until 4pm. So I struggled through the day going back and forth from my office to the bathroom.

During the day Harry finally had it with our home internet so I did some research and ordered a Satellite internet service.. should be getting that installed in a few days.. hopefully that will take care of our horribly slow internet.

After work I went home and rested a bit, but then I did a little editing on my Knights of the Guild podcast as it's needs to be done by the 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment