Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Satellite Internet

Today I was feeling a bit better but still having some stomach issues and it still feels like someone is poking my eyes from the inside.

But today our Satellite internet company HughesNet was coming by at 9am to install our new internet service. I don't know much about Satellite internet but because of where we live and lack of any kind of broadband service this was our only option. We currently have an internet service and though it's better then dial up it's a far cry from DSL or Broadband.

Yesterday I did some research and found HughesNet. They had six different speeds to choose from. Since Harry and I are big into the internet we went with a fairly fast speed. We choose their Elite service, just two shy of there fastest. It's going to cost up $120 month but if the speed is even close to where they say it will be.. it will be worth the money.

After three hours our new internet was up and running.. we did a few speed tests and were very pleased with the results... now will have to see if it continues.

I've heard some not so good thing with Satellite service but all we can do is hope for the best.

After that I dragged myself to work.. I'm not feeling 100% but I'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment