Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Podcasts, Family and a New Hat

Was up super early so I could get my next My Gimpy Life podcast edited and released. It's Wednesday and I like to release the companioncast two days after they release the episode. I spent the next four hour stringing together an hours worth of interviews about season two episode two. I got done around 11:30am and was happy with the results.. as I went to write the show notes and upload the episode I realized that I had somehow lost an interview during the process, EP/Extra Steven Dengler. It wasn't a long interview.. just a few minutes but he was in this episode and it should have been part of it. I know he was in it initially so I'm not sure what happen.

Since the podcast was already uploaded and released I figured I'd just add his interview to the next podcast. He is one of the executive producers of the show so it will fit into episode three as well.

I then headed out to visit family. Today my mom was visiting her grandkids at my brother's so that means I would be able to visit my dad, mother, brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece all in one go. It was a nice visit. Got to spend a few minutes with my mom, before heading out to lunch with my dad, while we were out my dad wanted to go grocery shopping so we stopped by Target. I have also been wanting to get me a nice hat as summer is fast approaching and since I'm thinning on top and don't want to wear baseball caps all the time I wanted to pick up a different kind of hat. There were two that I liked and I put it out there on Facebook and Twitter for their opinion and about 20 or so folks chimed in and they all went with the hat on the left... and that's the one I liked more so that's the one I got. I ended my visit by hanging out at a local park with my brother and his family.

During the evening I headed over to my buddy Robert's place for our weekly TV night.. blog with episode reviews to follow. All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment