Saturday, March 1, 2014

2 Weeks, Podcasting & A Character Flaw

It's just two weeks until I'm on a plane heading to Ireland and the United Kingdom to start my dream vacation. I still have lots of stuff to prepare and plan but I'm hoping to get it all done in the next week. If money was no issue I'd just fly over and see where the wind takes me but since I'm doing this on a very tight budget I need to try and plan out every pit stop. I'm still trying to be flexible as you never know if I'll want to stay an extra day somewhere to explore more.. but I'm trying to create some sort of itinerary.

Part of prepping for my trip is working on several podcasts that will be released while I'm overseas so I have to get them edited and uploaded before I leave. So I spent the majority of today editing two and a half MASH 4077 Podcasts. I still have to finish up that third episode as well as several My Gimpy Life podcasts.

On a personal note.. I realized something today that is kind of hard to admit, but I can be selfish at times. I'm not going to go into great detail of what happen, but a friend told me something last night and I gave them a kind of dickish response. It wasn't because I was mad or trying to be mean, it was because I was hurt and upset at what it meant for me.. I did apologize today but needless to say I need to work on that character flaw. Though I want to be happy it's more important for my friends to be happy. I need to remember that in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment