Saturday, June 20, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
I did get some good news. My loan officer (the one that was out of town) did email me back and said that not to worry that my rate will remained lock and that she will investigate and get back to me. So at this moment that was what I worried about the most and it seems to be taken care of.
I have to say that I have been a customer of Bank of America for over 19 years and I have heard so many complaints but I have always enjoyed working with them... until now. They have some of the worse customer service, it would take 15 minutes of conversations with someone to clear up my questions and issues.. but getting that 15 minutes is next to impossible.
Gotta keep telling myself that this will be over soon and in the end will have a house..
Thursday, June 18, 2009
At the same time I emailed the guy that was taking over for loan officers while she was out. I had called him yesterday and he never returned my call (though according to his voice message he makes it a point to call back with in the hour of receiving your call).
Still haven't heard from my loan specialist and still no word on my locked interest rate. Finally around 2pm I email the guy once again and he called me back a second later. We went over a few things but he said he couldn't really help me because he doesn't understand why my loan officer would do what she did. He said it could be a mistake so he would ask his boss who was out at the moment but we get back to me within the hour.
Well the hour passed, then two hours.. finally got an email letting me know that his boss has gone home for the day and he would take to him first thing in the morning.
Still no word from my Loan Specialist.
Upside it was TV night.. watched the last two episodes of Season Four of Doctor Who with our friends..night ended on a good note.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
So I tried to contact her and found out she is out of the office until Monday June 22nd. She did leave another person's name whom I could contact for emergencies and I felt this was one. So I called this new guy and left him a message. Hours pass and I hear nothing, I began to panic as we have a really good rate right now and if it expires we would have to pay to have it locked again and there is no guarantee they rate would be as low as it was when we first locked it.
On my way to lunch I got a call but because I was driving I did not answer it. While at lunch I listened to my voice messages and it was the guy informing me that yes my interest rate is going to expire next Friday and that he doesn't know why my lender would do a 30 lock with a 60 day escrow. He said there were a few options but it will cost money and or points.
As I was backing out of the parking lot at lunch worried about losing our rate I accidentally backed into another parked car.. and of course the guy was sitting in his car eating lunch. We got out and looked to see if there was any damage but his car was already beat up and he said it looked fine. I said sorry and went on my way.
Got back to the office and called this guy and once again got his voicemail. I lift a message and waited for a call... it never came.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Here it is Episode 5 of Knights of the Guild. We hope you enjoy it.
Today’s show features:
- First up we have our monthly Vorkism.
- Our location today is on the set of Wade Wei’s new movie
- We talk about Pre Production of Season Three
- For our Fan interview we have one of our most supportive fans Bret Teague (Wolfsoki)
- We update you on the Cast and Crew and what they currently are up too.
- For our BTS segment we discuss our experience working on Season Two Episode Seven: Panic Attack.
- We have a very special cast interview, the one and only Sandeep Parikh (Zaboo)
- We have our Fan Feedback.
- We ask for Donations and Thank those you already donated.
- Jenni's special announcement.
- Mention important links
- Then we have our final words and we say goodbye.
Please send your audio or written comments to email@example.com or you can leave your comments in the comment section of this site.
Thank you again for all your support, we do this podcast because we are fans and more importantly for the fans.
Kenny & Jenni
Other Important Links
- Knights of the Guild Feeds/Downloads http://knightsoftheguild.com
- Knights of the Guild Daily Blog http://knightsoftheguildpodcast.blogspot.com/
- Knights of the Guild Fan page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group
- Knights of the Guild Group on Watchtheguild.com http://community.watchtheguild.com/group
- Follow us on twitter @knightsofguild
- Knights of the Guild Cafe Press Online Shop : Where you can buy KOTG T-shrits, magnets, buttons and so much more. http://www.cafepress.com/KOTG
- Robin on Movie Mobs http://www.reelzchannel.com/moviemob
- Legend of Neil http://www.effinfunny.com/legend-of-neil
- Pegwarmers: The Geeks Shall Inherent the Earth http://pegwarmers.tv
- 3 Fat Guys http://www.3fatguys.info/index.html
- Michele Boyd’s Webside http://micheleboyd.com
- Wow.com featuring Michele Boyd http://www.wow.com/2009/06/04/wow-com-meets-michele-boyd-of-the-guild-at-e3
- THQ.com featuring Michele Boyd http://thq.com/us/thqtv/index
- Pilot featuring Michele Boyd http://www.whollycow.tv/HistoryChannel/DyingToKnow/DTK-2.htm
- The Crew TheCrew.tv
Podcast Promo’s played during the show this week:
Sunday, June 14, 2009
I did have a little scare... about mid day my camera's battery was dead so I went to put in the new battery and when I turned it back on I got the message that the hard drive had an error. Which means I couldn't shoot anymore and there was a possiblity that I would lose everything on the drive. Luckily I planned for this and backed up the previous days footage on another hard drive so the only thing I would have lost would have been todays stuff (which would have been bad but not horrible). So I went home to see if I could recover the media and a half hour later I got about 99% of the media off and re-formated the hard drive and went back to set and continue to shoot BTS.. all seems to be well.
Home now and trying to finish up my Knights of the Guild podcast as it's suppose to be posted at Midnight which is about 12 minutes from now... so tired...