Saturday, October 17, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Little by little we are getting the unpacking done. I was disappointed today that the my Steven Walker picture was too large to hang over the fireplace. The colors were perfect and it would have looked great above the fireplace.. oh well will find some other place in the living/dining room to put it.
We also went to Bed Bath and Beyond and found a floor lamp and two table lamps that we both agree would look great in the living room (for some reason Harry and I have totally different ideas about lamps. Everything else we have the same taste) but we did find some we liked as well as some bar stools for our island. We of course left our coupons at home so we plan to go back and get them next week.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Here it is Episode 9 part 1 of Knights of the Guild. We hope you enjoy it.
Today’s show features:
- * First up we have a Vorkism.
- * Our location today is a large white room.
- * We discuss Season Three up to Episode 6.
- * We have a little Guild news about the Comic Book and DVD’s.
- * We have a wonderful (double) Cast Interview with Brett (George) and Blake (Baby) Sheridan.
- * We find out what the cast and crew are up too.
- * We have some Fan Feedback.
- * Then we have our final words and we say goodbye.
Thank you again for all your support, we do this podcast because we are fans and more importantly for the fans.
Kenny & Jenni
Other Important Links
- Knights of the Guild Feeds/Downloads http://knightsoftheguild.com
- Knights of the Guild Daily Blog http://knightsoftheguildpodcast.blogspot.com/
- Knights of the Guild Fan page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group
- Knights of the Guild Group on Watchtheguild.com http://community.watchtheguild.com/group
- Knights of the Guild Livestream Channel http://www.livestream.com/knightsoftheguild
- Follow us on twitter @knightsofguild
- Knights of the Guild Cafe Press Online Shop : Where you can buy KOTG T-shrits, magnets, buttons and so much more. http://www.cafepress.com/KOTG
- Legend of Neil http://www.effinfunny.com/legend-of-neil
- The Guild http://watchtheguild.com
- Geekerdome Network http://geekerdome.com
- Between the Lines Studio Podcast Network http://Betweenthelinesstudio.com
- The Crew Season Two http://www.babelgum.com/thecrew
- The Guild 2 Page Comic Preview Issue 27 http://www.myspace.com/darkhorsepresents
- Megan Lynch’s “Songs The Brothers Warner Taught Me” CD http://meganlynch.bandcamp.com
- Melts in your pocket http://meltsinyourpocket.com
Podcast Promo’s played during the show this week:
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
During this time we got a delivery of a rug that we ordered from Home Depot a few weeks back for our living room. We saw this rug at the Home Depot store but you had to special order it. It has our living room colors and looks great with the place. One more piece of the puzzle. Now we just need a light, pictures and accessories and the living room will be done.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
After editing I hung out with Harry and watched some TV. Like I said it was grey, rainy and cold out so it was a nice TV day. I did manage to go out during a lull in the weather and grab some candle from the garage as I knew the power would be going out again. And sure enough around 9pm it went out again. This time it was out for about ten minutes. We did manage to stumble our way to the box of candles and light few as it's complete pitch black up here in the middle of no where.
No more black out, at least none before I went to bed.. but the storm continued to hit us with wind and rain.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Today we had some tree trimmer comes by and trim down some of our pepper trees.. I guess during the winter the winds really pick up and if you don't trim the trees they tend to blow over. At least this is what we were told. We are still learning about the area but the trees were over grown we could see that but after the trimming they look so bare.
I also cleaned up the deck. I was getting tired of all the crap just sitting out there the past month. So I cleaned up everything and made it look like a deck again. It's also suppose to rain and I didn't want everything to get soaked.
The last thing we did was build the Ikea furniture that we purchased last night. Harry and I sat down and knocked out two night stands, one sofa table and a coffer table in a few hours. They look great and take a step closer to finishing our remodel. I don't like putting stuff together but the Ikea stuff are very easy and and come with great instructions.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
We first brought the rest of our clothes to the house. There were like 25 hefty bags full of our clothes. I was getting tired of wearing the same things over and over. Now I just need to find the time to unpack them and hang them. Once we did that we drove Harry's truck over to the garage and put all the kitchen and bathroom boxes on it and then drove it to the back door where we unloaded the boxes and put them in the appropriate rooms. Once that was done we I loaded up the truck with all the crap and trash (that we would have to get rid of at a later date) into the truck and drove it back to the garage and put it in the spot where we removed all the clothes and boxes earlier. There was still stuff I wanted to do on the deck but we really wanted to get to Ikea to look for side tables, night stands and other accessories. So we grabbed some lunch at El Pollo and then spent the next three hours walking around Ikea buying up stuff.
In the end we purchased two night stands for our Master bedroom, a sofa table and matching coffee table for our living room, two hanging organizers for the master closet, curtains and rods for our guest bedroom, mater bedroom, pantry and office. We spent around $700 but we got some pretty cool stuff. But the one thing about Ikea is that you have to build all the stuff yourself so that is going to be my day for tomorrow.