Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Well this was the first Halloween that we are living in a house and expect to get a bunch of kids tricker treating. Normally living in apartments you don’t' get many if any kids knocking on your door.. so I was really looking forward to this night. Of course I bought a ton of candy and also bought a full box of Hershey full size bars. I wanted to be the cool guy who is giving out full candy bars. Well come to find out my friend Tom was having a Halloween party that night as well, which I totally forgot about. So I got home and wanted to spend at least an hour handing out candy before we went to the party. It was so much fun. So many cute kids in costumes. I was handing out handfuls of candy knowing I had very little time to get rid of the stuff. Well around 8:30 we had to get over to our friends Tom's party. I got rid of about half of the candy so we still have a big bowl of candy sitting in the house.

We had a good time at Tom's. Saw some friends that we haven't seen in a while. We watched Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror and a really crappy cheesy murder mystery type of movie that we all made fun of. It was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment