Well Harry and I decided that we were going to go ahead and put in an offer on the large lot house that we saw on Saturday. It's been on the market for over 600+ days. It's everything we were looking for and very exited about it. I contacted our Realtor to get a bit more info about it and she informed me that someone put an offer in over the weekend and the home owner just sent a counter offer and they are no waiting to see if the buyer will accept it.
Well I started to panic as that is our house so we started the process of sending in an offer in hopes that the first offer doesn't work out. The house has been in escrow three times and each time it's fallen through.
The downpayment money is still in Harry's Austrian bank account and we found out that there is a lot of red tape to wire that much money over to my bank account. So now it looks as though we are not going to be able to make an offer. It's going to take a few weeks now for the money to transfer and all we can do is wait and hope this house stays on the market.