Sunday, November 8, 2009

Painting the Master Bath... Not!!!

I haven't been feeling 100% the past few days but nothing serious... well that kind of changed in the early AM. Around 3am I woke up sweating and starving (like major hunger pains). I got up and made me a sandwich and started to feel a little better. Woke up around 8am and was feeling okay.. I had some breakfast and that when it began.. for the rest of the day I was in and out of the bathroom.. I was feeling horrible and it felt like someone was poking my eyeballs from the inside. Needless to say I did very little painting or prepping the bathroom for painting. It bummed me out as I really wanted to get that done but I just didn't feel good. Hopefully next weekend will be the weekend we finish our painting.

I was so exhausted that I was ready for bed by 7pm.. but managed to stay awake until 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment