Thursday, July 8, 2010

Top Secret Project

Today was a ton of fun. I got up early to get there. Once there it was nothing but fun and excitement. Got to meet some new people and hang out with old friends. It was a super long day 8am to 11pm but it was chuck full of OMG and I can't believe they did that moments. Will be doing this all again tomorrow. Can't wait until I can share what it exactly it is I did.

(BTW this is the only picture I can show that doesn't give away anything or does it...)

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you are trying to clone unicorn meat in your secret lab :o -TehFinnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's... bizarre! O.o
    Can't wait to find out what it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I gotta comment again cause I just realized that in the comic their mount was a pig... is that a clue??? *brain goes crazy*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wanted to taste the main "other white meat" and compare it to unicorn?

    ReplyDelete