Sunday, March 27, 2011

Podcasts and TV

Today Harry and I along with our friends Al, Joyce and Simon (Meds) recorded the next four episodes in our MASH 4077 Podcast. We recorded comments on Season 1 Episodes 9 - 12. Had a great time, as we always do. This was Harry's second time recording and Joyce's first. I really liked getting Joyce's perspective on MASH as I've always felt it was geared more towards a male demographics.  We had a few technical issues which will make editing these a bit more challenging but over all I think these four episodes were lots of fun.

After that I caught up on some TV, had a bunch of TV from the past few weeks that I haven't had time to watch.

Then finished editing my next Knights of the Guild podcast. I had been waiting for the Guild Something segment from Sean and Brian and they emailed to me this morning. So I did my final touches on that episode, outputted, converted and uploaded. Also built the show note page and doubled checked on my next MASH 4077 Podcast coming out in a few days as well.

After getting both podcasts ready to be released I went and caught up on V. I'm four episodes behind and managed to watch 2 of them. I know there are folks out there how hate this new version of V but I for one am not one of them. I've enjoyed every episode and I can't wait to see how season two ends and hope they are picked up for a season 3.

So that was basically my Sunday.. podcasts and TV.. good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment