Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I'm Back

Hey everybody... I've missed you. I fell behind on my daily blog the past year and a half and I've tried several times to back blog stuff but it's just so overwhelming.. so I have decided that I will just start a new. I won't be blogging everyday as I just don't have the time but I will blog my thoughts on movies, tv shows or other pop culture things. I'll also blog about my life, 2018 is the year I start focusing on dating again.

I find blogging therapeutic and kind of like a diary for my life. I don't expect people to read it (though I do have a nice following, or I should say I did). But I personally love looking back at blogs and remembering all the good and not so good times I've had.

Since I'm not blogging daily I may blog several times a day or not for a few days... And me being the anal person that I am I'm sure I will go back and back blog super important moments in the my life the past few years.. so please check back often. I'll also be posting links on my Facebook and Twitter page whenever I release a new blog.

So happy to be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment