Monday, March 2, 2020

I Got The Apartment!

I got a call from Jeff (Townhouse owner) and he informed me that he'd be happy to rent to me. I was so excited as I really wanted this place, the more I looked at pictures and the location it was just perfect for me. I was pretty confident that I'd get the place but I also knew that alot of people have checked it out the past week or so since it's been listed so it was nice to get the phone call this morning. It's crazy that I found something so perfect so quickly. This was only my third place that I looked at. I am meeting up with Jeff later tonight after work to give him my security deposit. And then he'll prepare a lease. I will probably move in March 15th, that way I can overlap this place with my old place and not have to rush to move. I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment