Wednesday, October 11, 2023

I'm Back... Kinda


Hey everyone, it's been a while... I came back to my blog to get my "coming out post" to post it today on my social media since it's National Coming Out day. Seeing my blog brought back so many great memories, I used to love blogging and sharing my daily life with you all. I didn't have a big following, but I did enjoy interacting with the few who did read my blog. 

I'm thinking about getting back into blogging, maybe not daily but on a weekly basis... I'm currently not doing anything creative these days, I've paused my podcasting since Oct 22 (wow it's been a year already), and that too I really want to get back into. Time just seems to be flying by and life continues to move along at lightning speed. 

One of my favorite things about my blog was going back and looking at things and events that had happened over the years. As I get older my memory isn't as sharp and I forget the little things. Blogging was like an online diary for me, and I really think I need that back in my life. 

Don't know how much I'll blog but will see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment