Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cleaning House

Today I spent the morning sweeping and cleaning the hardwood floors.. it's been a few weeks and there was a ton of dust and dog hair. After that I dusted all the furniture in the living room, dining room and TV room. This took a few hours to do all this and I know this will be a constant battle. After that I continued to put away laundry that I had washed a few days ago.

Harry and I then went to Ikea to pick up some shelves for our pantry. Once I got home we built it shelves and placed it in the pantry. After that I did a quick clean up of the kitchen. Now our house is looking great.. only a few more things to put away in the office and we still need to hang some curtains. And of course we still have to hang pictures and accessorize the place but it's coming together.

Next up we move to outside.. so much work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment