Thursday, April 14, 2011

100 Facts About Me 71 - 80

Well it's been a while and it was a struggle to get ten more.. but here they are.

71. I want to go skydiving at least once in my life.
72. I’ve always had weight issues and am currently 40lbs over weight.
73. I had a rocking mustache from age 12 and didn’t shave it off until I was 19.
74. My hair is thinning on top to the point of baldness :( .
75. I am a podcaster currently creator/co-host/producer on Knights of the Guild, MASH 4077 Podcast and Epic Geek Out.
76. I've always wanted to learn to play the piano & flute.. I hope to still do that some day.
77. Use to watch Soaps, One Life to Live and General Hospital religiously, from age 12 to 22.
78. I’ve had major dental work done, my top front five teeth are fake (prem. Bridge).
79. I use to love mathematics, went as high as Trigonometry and Calculus in Collage.
80. I can spend an entire day by myself at the movie theater watching 4 to 5 movies, which I've done in the past.

20 more to go.. I hope these are still interesting.

2 comments:

  1. every thing is interesting about you cause you are a cool person

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed...only 20 left,thats great!

    ReplyDelete