Monday, June 20, 2011

Editing a Podcast

Tonight after work I went home and worked on the next MASH SwampCast #3. We had gotten quite a bit of listener feedback and I really wanted to get another swampcast out. I recorded my audio on Sunday night and Meds and Al emailed me their audio last week. I spent my lunch hour editing up my audio so when I got home all I had to do was upload the three files and cut them together. But of course things never go as planned. One of the comments that we had gotten was actually a question and I forgot to get Meds to answer it. So Al who had read the question answer it and then I quickly recorded an answer so I could cut it in. I also had to still record the trivia and answer section and announce the winner so I did that was well. By the time everything was recorded and edited all together it was close to 1AM and I was exhausted so I did manage to export the file but that's as far as it got. I'll finish converting it tomorrow and get it uploaded before I go into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment