Sunday, June 26, 2011

Podcasting Maddness

I've been incredible busy the past forever so today I devoted the entire day to my podcasts. To start off the day I recorded six episodes of my MASH 4077 Podcast with my co-host Meds and Al. Harry also joined us for 3 or the 6 episodes. We started at noon and finished around 4pm. Harry and I then went and grabbed a bit to eat since we hadn't eaten all day.

After breakfast/lunch/dinner I had to finish up my next Knights of the Guild podcast #33 as it's due to be released on Wednesday June 29th and I only did a bit of editing on my lunch break during the week. Of course things never go as planned as I started to gather all the bits and pieces I realized that I was missing a few things. So quickly scrambled and recorded a few pick up lines and then got into editing the piece. I edited KOTG from 6pm to 9pm then took a quick break to grab a snack (dinner).

I then got to work on my next MASH 4077 Podcast #11 as it's due to be released on Friday July 1st. That one went together fairly well. There's a lot more editing in this one compared to my KOTG but it's all pretty straight forward and around 11pm I finished that episode as well.

I spent all day in "Podcasting" mode.. it's lots of work but tons of fun. Now it's time for bed.. my eyes are killing me and I can't stare at a computer screen one more minute... night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment