Friday, September 6, 2013

"Get Fit" Week 5

So this week was a bust as I expected it to me. My buddy Chris was visiting for Labor Day weekend (4 days) and I went to two Picnics. I didn't eat properly and I didn't workout as much as I should have. I'm not using Chris as an excuse, I chose not to workout, I chose not to eat better..  I know I failed this week..  After Chris left I was kind of depressed (always happens when he leaves) so I wasn't motivated to do anything and the scales had proof of my failure. I weighted myself this morning and I'm currently 205. Last Friday I was 203 so I gained 2 pounds. All I need to do is refocus and get back on track. I'm hoping by next Friday I can lose those 2 pounds and get back on track to getting below 200 by the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment