Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Good Samaritan & Bio Urns

It's videos like these that give me hope for humanity. There is so much hate and bigotry and negativity that it's nice to see people being nice to people for no other reason then to be nice. This man give his shirt off his back to a homeless man but it doesn't stop there.. he also helps this man put the shirt on and then he gives him his hat as well. So much good in the video.


I came across this video about Bio Urn. I had never heard of them before but they are pretty amazing. Instead of having your ashes inside of a regular Urn on someone's mantel you can have your ashes added to the bottom of this Bio Urn, they will then planet a small tree in the top section of it. So you're ashes will become part of new living thing. There is something cool about the idea of becoming part of another living thing after you have passed. I know I don't want to be buried in the ground and when I die I hope to be cremated and now that I have seen these Bio Urn I'm really considering this route. Check out the video below...


The final video I want to share with you guys is the second trailer for Captain America Civil War. This one has a surprise guest appearance from Spiderman at the very end. I really enjoy all of these Marvel movies and since I'm blogging well after this movie has been released I can say that I love it and I'm sure I'll be blogging a review of it when I get to that date.

No comments:

Post a Comment