Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lynda Carter on Supergirl & Star Trek Panic!!

Today they announced that Lynda Carter would be joining the cast of Supergirl as the President of the United States, it's a recurring character. I'm super excited for this as I adore Lynda Carter and I'm really enjoying Supergirl. If you don't know who Lynda Carter is then you probably shouldn't be reading my "geeky" blog, she's best known for playing Wonder Woman in the 70's TV series. Though she's been in a ton of movies and TV shows she will always be Wonder Woman to me.

If you're a fan of the game Castle Panic (which I am) they are coming out with a Star Trek version called Star Trek Panic. Here is more info from the website; Space…The Final Frontier. In this cooperative game, you will boldly go where no one has gone before, as you take on the roles of Kirk, Spock, and other crew members of the U.S.S. Enterprise. To complete your mission and win the game, you must work together to defend the ship from alien threats while you perform vital tasks and explore strange new worlds and new civilizations... sounds fun!! You can get more info and also purchase the game HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment