Saturday, June 18, 2016

Finding Dory - My Thoughts

After doing the mud run I came home and then headed out to meet up with some friends to watch Finding Dory. I've been super excited to see this movie since it was announced as I loved, loved, loved Finding Nemo, so I had high hopes for this one and I have to say it didn't disappoint. I wouldn't say it was as good as Finding Nemo but it was extremely entertaining. It has the same "feel" as the first movie and of course the animation was amazing. I'm a huge fan of Ellen Degeneres and Dory was one of my favorites from Finding Nemo. And I had to say "little" Dory was adorable, cutest thing ever. I really enjoyed some of the new characters and I'm glad we got to see some returning characters. The story is a bit far fetches but hey it's a cartoon that is entertaining. There were a lot of very sweet moments in this movie, especially between young Dory and her parents. I love that her parents never gave up hope that one day their daughter would return to them. This will definitely be a must buy when it comes out on Blu-ray. I give Finding Dory a solid B+

No comments:

Post a Comment