Friday, August 20, 2010

Insomnia

Another horrible night of sleep. Not sure what's going on, I normally sleep pretty good. But the last few months I have had many uneasy nights and last night was pretty bad. Got to bed around 1am, woke up at 3am, fell back to sleep around 4:30am and back up at 5:15am. Finally fell back to sleep and work up at 7:30am and said screw it.. I'm getting up. So I think I got about 3 hours of sleep total and I feel horrible. I need to figure out why I'm not sleeping... I hate this feeling.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks. I've had those times and I hate the lack of control during it all. Could your evening workouts be pumping your up and keeping you awake? Or, maybe it's just something you deal with occasionally. I eat a Benadryl or half a sleeping aid when I'm really bad off like that. I have no tolerance for substances though so they really work on me! Hehe. Hope you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete