Monday, February 7, 2011

A Healthier Me - Day 177

 Well this was the day I was going to start working out again. Been down sick the past three weeks and was really looking forward to starting back up. Around 3am I woke up in the middle of a coughing fit and had a hard time catching my breath.. it was pretty bad. I laid there awake for another 2 hours not feeling so hot so I went to my alarm clock and changed my alarm from 6am to 7am and opted not to start working out.. at least not until I am 100% better.

But since it is Monday I weighted myself this morning, currently I'm 207.5

That's a gain of .5 lbs for the week.. which honestly isn't that bad. I'm trying to eat better, which I guess is working but without working out I'm not losing weight.. just maintaining. I hope sometime this week or by Monday next week I'll be able to start working out again. I plan on taking up running in the early AM.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment